Monday, April 05, 2010

Spring 10! Fuck Yeah!

I dunno what it is, but I am wicked excited about spring fashion right now. Maybe the winter was too long? Maybe because I've been working on fall stuff? Who knows but I am going batshit.

1. I want this bag. Oh my god, I want this bag.

Why do I want it so much?! It's like, $785 at J.Crew. THAT'S CRAZY 'SPENSIVE. But oh, I love it. I'm already imagining all the adventures we'll go on together.

2. OBEY jewelry? Who knew?



This stuff isn't s10 or anything but it's new to me. I can't say I've ever really thought about OBEY before (outside of having a subscription to SWINDLE & being curious about the whole Obama poster thing) but these are pretty sweet. I love bows & arrows, dunno where that came from as I'm not very sporty.

3. New CocoRosie album.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH SO EXCITED. I was obsessed with La maison de mon rĂªve the summer I got it. I'd sit on the porch and play it (on vinyl, natch) over and over inside with the door open.

No comments: