Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peter Gabriel Week: Day 3

OK, it is Day 3 and lets face it, I don't know that much about early Genesis.

Could I use this as an opportunity to learn more?

Maybe. 

Am I going to?

No.


I mean, I am only doing a theme week because I think it's funny and weird. I certainly don't hate Genesis, but not liking them is part of what makes me a girl. Ladies liking prog? That is ridic! What's next? Listening to Rush for the lyrics? Sorry, but I am not ready to move to Canada yet.

So what am I gonna do? I'm gonna dig around like a badger in a trash can.



Yes. I am gonna go with what I know, and what I know is that boyfriend wore batwings with a rainbow cape like some sort of low-rent Halloween Liberace.

And he totally owned it.

So here's a cross stitch!


























Backstitch the headband, french knot his eyes, and watch this for reference.


No comments: