Thursday, March 03, 2011

He's done!

I finished my Burt Reynolds bookmark. I could have sworn I saw a pattern somewhere for this, but I couldn't find one. ANYWHERE ( provided anywhere means a quick google search ). I thought this was AMERICA. There are already Charlie Sheen x-stitch patterns but no naked, hairy Burts.

So I made my own.




ENHANCE.














Add a santa hat and bam, Christmas present.

I kinda laughed the entire time I was making this, but now it's time to start a new project!

Enter the $4 kit:


 

Not my style, you might say? You would be right. I'm gonna hack it. haha.

X-STITCH HAX0R.

Check it.


That is supposed to be fire, btw. Not flowers. There has been some confusion.

1 comment:

Drumtron2001 said...

Hairy men and burning churches? Sounds like you're in love with Black Metal. And I'm talkin' Norway, not Living Colour. (Look it up)