Sunday, November 06, 2011

Let's go to the Antique Store: VIRGINIA HIGHLANDS EDITION

Also maybe the insomnia edition.

What this antique store lacked in density, it made up for in what-the-fuckery

why so serious



two pretty ladies



KEEP GOIN'!





I could probably sell this one to art students and like... libertarians


ew

sweet


what does ripping phone books have to do with history







what





What




le paddling, eet ees zo last week 

I do


what

ahurrhurr

that's not creepy






"Golden Touch"

this was big

no, seriously

I think it's brak

I think this one is a young Philip Seymour Hoffman


also not creepy 

"and there's a lot more where this came from... if you go to the dance with me"



1 comment:

Kent said...

I think that was the episode of The Bionic Woman where she uses her super speed and super strength to go to every elementary school and rip out of every history book the chapter about the Holocaust. It never reran.